Students have worked at Oracle, Twitter, McKinsey & Company, Etsy, IBM, Library of Congress and more.
- Professor, Drexel University: Information Architecture - Grad level UX course
- Professor, Drexel University: Digital Libraries - Grad level information science and metadata course
- Professor, Drexel Universityr: Digital Library Technologies - Grad level programming, design, and metadata course
- Thesis Lead, Master of Design at The University of the Arts: The Hack-Charrette: Designing a Model for Engaging Teams in Tech Innovation
- Instructor, Bryn Mawr College: Summer Multimedia Development Intership- Undergrad summer interships in web-design and programming
- It was your classes that got me really interested in the digital aspect of libraries and that's what led me to this [Library of Congress] internship. I couldn't have gotten this without my Drexel education so I thank you for that!
- "I took your IA class at Drexel last winter. I loved the class so much that I decided to change careers and go into UX! In fact, I have my first interview for a UX Researcher job coming up next week"
- "This was a very valuable course... really made me stretch my mind. I will definitely use what I learned in the future. This may turn out to be the course I got the most out of, long term."
- "Even though it's been challenging, this has been my favorite class"
- "Great course and Professor Zarro really made it come to life with his enthusiasm."